Prospective participants are welcome to submit full papers (4 to 6 pages), to be presented as posters. Submitted papers must follow this template.
Possible relevant topics include:
- Natural cooperation between robots and human operators.
- Human motion, intention and status understanding.
- Human stress and fatigue detection for affective robotics.
- Human trust in human-robot cooperation.
- Adaptive robot behavior.
- Human-robot communication.
- Acceptability of human-robot cooperation systems.
All submissions will be managed by EasyChair. Please use this EasyChair page for submitting your paper.